On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Zuli <paolo.zuli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I use the standard Picasa upload activity in my application to send
> images to the user Picasa account, but everytime the Picasa activity
> returns in my onActivityResult function the return code is
> RESULT_CANCELED, no matter if I cancel the upload, press the back
> button or correctly upload the image, always RESULT_CANCELED,
> can someone confirm this?

s it'd always return only RESULT_CANCELED.
bec it'll start a service n go off.

> I need to check if the user correctly started to upload the image...

Jus either use the ActivityManager's methods to get the no.of running
services/activities.(this shd take a lot of time to research).
Otherwise U can Read the logs n find out exactly wats happenin in the bg.
For this u'll need to spawn a Process by invoking
Runtime.getRuntime().exec("logcat");
Use its inputstream to read the data. U could also filter the logs based on
the Tag used by the Picasa app.
For this u'll hv to add a uses-permission READ_LOGS.

Thats all i got. :)
Good luck...

--
Regards,