> I have really tested maybe a dozen apps for the moment, and most of
> them did not reach more than 2 stars in every line, because they are
> not working, are one version of a concept among a hundred similar
> implementations, or because they don't answer MY needs. This is true
> for every other revewers, and it has to be like this if we really want
> to see emerging the real best apps. There is no place for poor apps,
> this is a contest for really outstanding apps that will show all the
> power of the android platform against the others.

I don't really agree with the "MY needs" line personally. We are
acting as judges - and therefore should also take into consideration
how an application would be useful to others. For example, I
personally dislike most social networking applications, and do not
even bother to use twitter or facebook outside of Android. Rating most
social network application badly and giving them "1s" in
indispensability due to my personal preference would not be right, in
my opinion. Of course, I do skip most of those related to this
category, just saying I think there might sometimes be more to it than
"what does this app do for me".