cloudList
Productivity/Tools
http://cloudlist.quarterstaf.com

Hello fellow developers,

cloudList is our submission to the Android Developers Challenge 2. As
the name suggests, it's a list-making app integrated with the concept
of cloud computing. The twist is that not only can you access your
lists from anywhere in the cloud, you can also share your cloudlists
with friends. Updates you or your friends make are instantaneously
distributed across your network and help you keep track of what items
are being accomplished, changed, or otherwise updated in real time.

We have since released a new market version with a different package
name that is significantly better than the ADC2 version (bug fixes, UI
clean-up, and the like). Just search for "cloudlist" on market and you
should be able to find it.  You can also access our web app via the
provided URL above. Hopefully you'll find our app useful; if you have
any comments or feedback please send them to
feedb...@cloudlist.quarterstaf.com.

To talk a little bit more about our experience, my team consists of
four people. One working on design, one on the web app, and two of us
on the phone. We are all first time Android developers so even a
seemingly simple app took us quite a bit of time. We had an original
ambitious app idea, but we had to discard it due to technical
difficulties that would not provide that user experience we wanted. I
think we spent about five weeks to develop cloudList. We literally
made changes up until 10 min before the deadline; Without a doubt our
app for ADC2 is buggy. As I mentioned above, we've released a market
version which I am proud to say works quite well. We'll be releasing
an update within the next few days to add some more functionality and
tweak the UI.

Also, follow us on twitter.com/quarterstaf if you want to be kept up
to date on cloudList or any future apps we have in production!

Good luck to everyone in Round 1 of the Judging phase!

Best,
Andrew
quarterStaf