Hi everybody!

We are from Colombia, and this is our game ANTARCTICA that is part of
the CASUAL GAMES category in the ADC2.
You can see a little bit more about the game:

http://www.colombiagames.com/antarctica/antartica.html

This is a game with great music, graphics and catchy and easy to learn
game design, hope you all like it!!

Best regards,

JCN-CG