If you kill the process, it will not impact the alarms, the same as it won't
impact notifications etc.

What these programs are doing is using the API that is tended to force stop
-everything- about the application: stop all services, cancel all alarms,
remove all notifications, etc.  This is all working as intended, the apps
are just abusing this API to cause things to happen that you probably don't
want to have done.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer