Hi, my app is working perfectly and playing its music in the 1.5 and
1.6 emulators, my ADP1, and for everyone in the Android Market (at
least there were no complaints).

The problem is that when the app is run on the ARCHOS 5 tabled, the
MediaPlayer.create(Context context, int resid) method returns null.

I guess there might be a problem with the ARCHOS' Android
implementation, but did anyone experience the same problem? What might
be a possible reason for the create method to return false? The docs
don't say anything.

I'm also using SoundPool in parallel with MediaPlayer if that's
relevant.