Hi,

If you haven't gotten many replies it's probably because it feels
dubious - for example, Motorola had their "App accelerator program",
which seemed like a good thing, but hasn't done squat for developers
yet IMO (I joined it).

Really, when I hear "good promotion for your app" I now think "yea
whatever, same old story".

Apologies for the cynical outlook but we've heard lots of promises
about Android and never seen much delivery yet. Maybe that will change
soon who knows.

-niko