>Sprint's web site following your post and do not find any evidence there's
>even a phase 1

Maybe they are going to enhance that flying cloud of Android app
screenshots shortly into the flash movie on the site the OP linked:
http://now.sprint.com/android/

It seems like useless eye candy at the moment. I can't find any way to
rotate the cloud manually, zoom in, zoom out, pick a value for the
"Whether you want to:" control, there are lots of duplicates, the
screenshots aren't clearly labeled with what app they are, and
clicking on a screenshot does nothing. Still, all that could be fixed,
I suppose.

Maybe devs should make sure the name of their app features prominently
on any screenshot they submit just in case.