Hi, the description of getRotationMatrix() on the Android web says
"The matrices returned by this function are meaningful only when the
device is not free-falling and it is not close to the magnetic north.
If the device is accelerating, or placed into a strong magnetic field,
the returned matrices may be inaccurate."

I wanted to get the rotation matrix first and then the orientation by
using getOrientation(). But what i'm dealing with is the phone
accelerating case (i.e. the phone is moving constantly), so how am I
supposed to get the phone's orientation data during the moving
process??? Thank you!

PS. I wonder how the airplane actually determines its orientation when
it's flying???