I have made one client application for android. This application sends
tcp data to another machine on a particular port. I am able to get the
data on that machine. But when i am sending the tcp data from that
machine back to the emulator, i am not able to get any data. I get
Connection refused exception.  I am listening on server socket in
android application. I have tried out the adb forward but i am still
facing the problem. If any one have faced the same problem and found
some solution for it, then kindly reply.