I think there needs to be a whole set of FAQs written about #8.
There is almost NO documentation written about the accounts APIs, and for
some reason Google is not publishing the source to the accounts tester
application.

I'd love for some google-dev comments on why that is...   or where we can
find it, if it indeed exists...