Hi Klaus,

Did you check if my camera app shows up on the Market for the HTC
Tattoo?

My The vOICe for Android app (search for seeingwithsound on the
Market) uses

    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="4" />
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.CAMERA"/>
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WAKE_LOCK"/>
    <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION"/>
    <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION"/>
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"/>
    <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE"/>
    <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"/>

and it shows up on the Market when I search for seeingwithsound with
my ADP1.
I'll be interested if it too fails to show up with the HTC Tattoo?