Did NOT see my app (Money Now Preview) on the VERIZON new DROID phone.

I personally searched for my app on the Market app  - Weird did not see the
app on my friends phone.

Weird !! Looks like there could some settings on the phone or need to change
any thing on my app .. not clue.

Any suggestions/recommendations !?

Kumar    _/|\_
www.saisk.com
ku...@saisk.com
"making a profound difference with knowledge and creativity..."