@niko: thanks; we're working on it! We can't wait to get remote-login rolled
out so we can turn back to some non-essential, but FUN features, like sound,
more settings, perhaps collaboration features :-)

A friend, Chris, developer of Spending Monitor first notice the Market
issues on his paid version, but his Free was okay. About 45 minutes later,
his Free got botched too.

Whatever's wrong, it seems to be spreading!

Scott
SoftwareForMe.com
Makers of PhoneMyPC

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 8:58 PM, niko20 <nikolatesl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yup same probably here. Maybe they are making some changes or
> something.
>
> By the way softwareforme, the latest update is awesome, faster and
> more stable!
>

> On Nov 18, 10:47 pm, "SoftwareForMe.com SoftwareForMe.com"
> <softwareforme....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I also noticed the order of apps in categories is down, some apps that
> have
> > 100's of comments show with only 5, etc.
> >
> > However, the actual feedback items remain intact.
> >
> > Clearly, somebody tripped on a critical power cord or spilled water in
> the
> > toaster.
> >
> > Scott
> > SoftwareForMe.com
> > Makers of PhoneMyPC
> >
> > On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 8:30 PM, nubin...@gmail.com <nubin...@gmail.com
> >wrote:
> >
> > > My app's total downloads dropped from 48000 to 789? Did Google just
> > > invent time machine?
> >
> > > I have another app that has -8 active installs now.
> >
> > > What's happening!
> >
> > > --
> >
> > --
> > Warm regards,