Hi All,

It is well known that we can make a full screen Activity (no status
bar, no title bar) by
1. requestWindowFeature(Window.FEATURE_NO_TITLE);
2. getWindow().setFlags(WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_FULLSCREEN,
WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_FULLSCREEN);

But the requestWindowFeature must be called before setContent, so the
title bar can not be shown after it is hidden. Though, the status bar
can be shown/hidden at will.

How can I switch between full screen and normal screen? And I found a
application "UCWEB" has done this, but I can't find out how they did
it.

Any help will be highly appriciated!
Regards