Hi..

I have set of text content.Suppose if  i am clicking some where in
between the text first time.Its intial value will be

 saved and on second time when i am clicking on some other point. The
area between intial point and end point of

text must be filled with selected color.

How can i implement this.Is their any way to calculate length b/w
selected portion?

using onTouchlistener I got event.getx() and event.gety() axis of both
points.But how can i fill that much portion

using color ?

Plzzz help