Can someone tell me how to request a blue dot (or some such marker) to
show on the map corresponding to my passed lat/lon parameters?  The
API works great and centers the map with respect to the point in the
center of the screen.  However, the map menu is pretty much useless in
terms of directions to/from this "mystery" location.  I realize I can
scrap this design and use a MapActivity, but that opens up a new can
of worms that I'd rather not deal with.

Peace,
Scott