To return to the original topic of apps with the CAMERA permission not
showing to Tattoo users, this is because you need to specify

<uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.camera" />

in your manifest as per
http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/uses-feature-element.html
. Tattoo does not include autofocus unlike all previous Android
devices. For this reason, you need to opt-in to being shown to devices
without autofocus. Likewise you can use uses-feature to specify that
you require autofocus.

The issue with Milestone not seeing copy protected apps is completely
separate. There may be some Milestone configurations that Market
doesn't know about yet and as they are foreign Market assumes they may
be unsafe to show copy protected apps to. We'll look into this. If
posters can respond with what carriers the users seeing issues are on,
that would be helpful.

Cheers,
Justin
Android Team @ Google