Hi all

I have the same problem, the code writes to emulator even if there is
no permission and does not write to SD card even if there is
permission WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE.  If it is not possible to write in
system process then how can i modify my code? Here is the snippet
that
writes stuff
File directory = new File(Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory
().getPath() , "fingerprint_UC_basement");
                   if (!directory.exists()) {
                           directory.mkdir();
                   }
                   File file = new File(directory.getPath() ,
filename);
                   if (!file.exists() && directory.exists()){
                           try {
                               file.createNewFile();
                               FileOutputStream fo = new
FileOutputStream(filename);
                               String a = "Size: " + APs.size();
                               fo.write(a.getBytes());
                               for(int i=0; i< APs.size(); i++){
                                String b = APs.get(i).getBSSID() + "
"
+ APs.get(i).getdBm() + " " + APs.get(i).getCount();
                                fo.write(b.getBytes());
                               }
                               fo.close();
                           } catch (IOException e) {
                                   Log.d(TAG,"File creation failed
for
" + file);
                           }
                   }

Someone also pointed out that its not possible to write to SD card
through System process, we have to run a separate service for that.
Can anyone verify that? Thanks

Tan