will the cursor contain updated DB info ? like we get cursor after
query is executed. Though CursorAdapter seems the smart way of doing
it, as a beginner, i settled with requering the db and displaying
info, I am currently little time constrained to see CursorAdapter. the
query being put in OnResume worked for me, though, for the time being.

regards