Hi,

Sounds like you are talking about writing a crawler, basically :-)
(Fooling the web site into believing you are just another user with a
browser). To input Username/Password between your app and the web
server you will likely need to construct a Post, containing the UID
and Password, to send to the Roger's Wireless login URL. To get back
the info you read the results of the Post and parse out the info from
the returned HTML. (There may also be ssl involved if you want to keep
the uid/pwd encrypted on the wire).

If you are lucky there might be a web service interface to Roger's
Wireless(Canada) in which case you may be able to use JSON or XML or
something else to wrap up the communications in a more structured
form.

If there is no web services interface and you will be using the
crawler style interface you will use the org.apache.http.* interfaces
to deal with the http communications. These packages are all in the
Android system.

If you have a web services interface you will also use org.w3c.dom.*
interfaces for XML parsing. Of if it is JSON you can use the open-
source json. Interfaces (the sources of which you will need to include
in your app)

The interfaces for the DOM are in the Android system. JSON is not and
will need to be included in your app.

Hope this helps…