So Sean, your answer to that is simply : Don't use multitouch at
all !!

When you think that most games need more than one input, that gesture
like pinch zooming are so very intuitive, it is very sad.

And it's not only developpers who are finding that this completely
sucks, it's actually snowballing all over the place :

http://www.crunchgear.com/2010/02/15/question-why-does-the-iphone-still-have-the-best-touchscreen-in-the-industry/#comment-1209309

Come on Google, give us a way to compete against the iphone as a
gaming platform :s

Yahel