I love my nexus but I gotta agree with you. Between the not-yet-fixed
radio issues (yes, not fixed yet!) and this cheap touch screen I feel
like I got a bunch of money stolen from me.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but 3 years later, the 1st gen iPhone
has a better touch screen than the 2010 superphone... this is BAD.

Yeah, you should definitely consider other devices when creating games
with multitouch gestures, and add different types of inputs.

Also, I do understand is not directly Google's, as Sean said above.
But wasn't Google directly involved in designing the Nexus One? The
Superphone sold directly by Google because they found to be SO GOOD,
yet it uses a really cheap touchscreen.

Sorry, but this is very upsetting.