Hi,

Have you enabled both unknown sources and usb debugging on the phone ?

These settings can be found on the settings menu of the phone under
the item Application.

Unknown sources must be checked.
Then under Development, Usb debugging must be checked as well.

After that you should be able to launch your app from eclipse onto the
phone.

Yahel

Ps : Do not forget to go in your AndroidManifest.xml file and set
debuggable to true on the application tab if you want your app to stop
at breakpoints.