On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 8:34 AM, whicken <whic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm just trying to do a grouped layout - so a header would be followed
> by a bunch of rows, then another header, and another bunch of rows.
> They aren't collapsable, so I don't think it's quite an
> ExpandableList.

I would still recommend the ExpandableListAdapter since it matches your
header + list of sections design. You can easily override the collapsing
behavior and remove the default expanded / collapsed icon so it looks like a
generic list.

This gives you the benefit of reusing that class that's already provided to
you, separating the header and section Views instead of having one giant
view containing both, and makes it easier to support clicking on the header
or individual sections. Plus the option to re-enable the collapse behavior
if you decide you need it down the road.