Hello, I'm doing  an APP that has some activities. To situate, I say
you that I have one main activity, when it starts. And another
activities that are not always used. But when some of them are used I
want to save some of parameters that the user can define from these
activities.

But when, those activities that has variable that I want to save,
finish, they return to the main one. And if it's called again I lost
of the settings that the user has defined. I want to keep then, even
if the APP gets closed. How can I do it?.

I was thinking of use a DB to save the states of that variables, but I
suppose it must exists other ways to do this.

To let it clear, I'm going to show you the steps:

Main activity calls -> other activity

Last one's settings are defined by user, and when he finish it close
the activity going back to the main.

But when he wants to go again to the "other" activity, the settings
are not like the user chosen.

Even, I wouldn't like to charge the responsability of the state of
this variables to the Main, because I want to have those activities
separated of the main one.

Thank you so much