Good point Kevin

Although we can't just look at this from the coder "implementation" point of
view (my website, using paypal, market place etc....). We have to think how
people buy crap.
If the highest chance that they will have an account with Market place then
that will makes a big difference for how many people buy additional content
for your game. For the simple fact of impulse buying.

If all they have to do is click "ok", there is a lot lower chance that they
actually think much about it (especially if you charge like .99). They are
caught up in your game its a two second click. Trasaction done.

If they have to stop to pull out their cc or look up a paypal account then
they actually start to think about that transaction. "Do I REALLY want to
pay .99 for this? Eh...maybe not."

Its not being sneaky, it's just how people shop.

I know. I have done it.

;-)