In your code you should read the complete data available in the
responseStream because the stream may don't give complete data at one
attempt.
You need to call read method on responseStream  till it ends. ( i.e:
read bytes size -1)
i.e read the data till you got end of stream.
then convert it to String and display

better way is to read block by block and display.

May be this will help you.

Thank you