Hello everybody,
I am interesting in integrating an arabic keyboard to the android system.
I proceeded as follows:
I have modified the xml and the layout in the package softkeyboard by
replacing
English letters and their codes by the arabic one.Of cource I created 2 new
directories in softkeyboard: xml-ar and layout-ar
After rebuilding the system , I don't find the new softkeyboard.
Could you please tell me what's the matter?
Thank you in advance.