Hello,

thanks for your answer. Using heightPixels is a good idea. With it I
could achieve my intent. I wonder if game developers would do that in
the same manner because on the bottom of the screen I have buttons.
These buttons have different heights on the different screen sizes
(small, normal, large) because of auto-scaling by Android. So if I
would use this method, I firstly have to know how much bigger are
these button in comparison to other screen sizes to calculate an
accurate value (And this is just an example with few elements.
Unimaginable what to do when there are a lot of elements which should
be aligned precisely).  That's why I think that my intent is not the
right to solve this kind of problems. But now I have an other idea.
Maybe I could use 3 different layouts for the 3 different sizes
(small, normal, large). I'm new to Android and I am not that familiar
with the possibilities yet. But I think that this solution would be
better?

Regards.