Hi!
I'm creating an app that has 2 levels of navigation:
1) Top level (options A B C)
2) Bottom level (option 1 2 3)

Each of the top tabs (A,B,C) have different content in the bottom tabs
(1,2,3)

Using two levels of tabs is confusing and/or occupies a great deal of
screen estate. Putting one of levels in the Menu could be counter-
intuitive for some.
What is the best way to solve this dilemma?

This is not a programming question but I'm sure many developers faced
this problem.