Creating a texture with the whole text for each business card would be
slow and take up a lot of texture memory. Instead you should create
one texture that has all the characters needed from the font. To draw
the whole text for any business card you then, for each character of
that text, use a pair of triangles with texture coordinates such that
they display one character from the texture. There are countless tools
and tutorials out there for doing text in OpenGL in this manner.

Similarly, to have the photo on one half of the card and the text on
the other, you would just use more triangles, or in your case, pairs
of triangles to make rectangles. The card is one large rectangle,
perhaps not even textured, just colored white to start with. Then a
smaller rectangle in front of that to show the picture. This rectangle
needs to be drawn with the texture object with the picture bound and
have the texture coordinates to show the picture. Then on the other
half a bunch of small rectangles for each character of the text, also
in front of the large rectangle that makes up the card. This ones
needs the texture object with the font bound, although that can be the
same one if you are using an atlas texture and all photos and font
characters happen to fit into it.