i mean is it possible to superimpose 1 texture upon another?like d
card is 1 rectangle....u take anothr small rectangle n texture d photo
in it...and anothr rectangle with text textured in it...and we goto
superimpose these two tiny rectangles into d big rectangle..so wat i
mean to ask is is it possible to place des two textured rectangles on
d bigger rectangle that is is it possible to superimpose multiple
textures on another?