All -

Urgent issue (and I see other people mentioned it with no resolution),
but how can I force getContentHeight() in the WebView to return an
accurate reading of the currently loaded content?

I have a WebView that needs to occasionally trim content (must display
on one page/no scrollbars).

I have it check the contentHeight onDraw, and it is too much, it trims
it, reloads it, and checks again.

Some times it works, but almost always not.  It always seems to report
the initial content height, as those it caches a value and won't
replace it (which looking at the WebView code, is what it seems to
do).  I can't find a way through the api though, to force it to
remeasure the html content height onDemand.

I am tearing my hair out here...Please anyone have any ideas?