That is an interesting thought.....

Although I am using the loadData method with a string each
time....There is no actual url to speak of...I have tried clearing
cache/view/etc....

It's so odd...The view loads the right data, but the height reports
the original (even though the size is wildly different between loads)
for a few changes, then something causes it to re-eval, etc...

It's not consistent at all, and really annoying...if I can't depend on
this, I am not sure where to go with this current architecture....