Hello,

I have a game built for 480x320 screen resolution. When playing the
game on a phone with a higher screen resolution (480 x 800 or 480 x
856) the game automatically stretches to fit the screen which works
great. Because of different screen dimensions there is a piece of the
screen on the right side (game is in landscape mode) that is black,
not used by the game. I want to fill this up with an image, so the
whole screen is filled. I only draw that image on screens bigger than
480x320. This all works fine, the image is displayed exactly the way I
want to. The only problem is that the game runs less smooth then it
used to run. There are small stutters noticeable. When I just draw a
rectangle instead of an image the same problem occurs.
Does anyone have an idea why this is happening? Any help would be
appreciated!

Thanks,
Peter