Hello -

I would like to learn how to establish TCP/IP communication between an
application running on a development machine with an application
running inside the Android Emulator. When running the Android Emulator
I do not see an emulated network connection etc. I have read the
emulator documentation on the android developers page (http://
developer.android.com/guide/developing/tools/
emulator.html#emulatornetworking) but am still not sure how to achieve
this goal. Any help would be much appreciated.

Matthew Roper