Of Eclipse?, yup, I'm using the 64 bit Coca build. I don't know if
there is a 64 bit ADT, I just use what I'm offered in the Eclipse
"Install Software" dialog.

As a side note; my Macbook Pro runs everything it can in 64 bit mode
(inc. the kernel), which isn't a common configuration and so might be
an influencing factor, but I wouldn't have thought it would have such
a noticeable effect, and it certainly doesn't have a similar effect on
anything else I use (J2EE, Amazon plugin, Subversion, ...)

Al.