Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS/..*

*Job Title*

Workday Integration Developer

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

5 Years(Cannot be more than C2 Grade)

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Refer to Roles & Responsibilities

*Experience Required*

9+ years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Experience in All Workday Integrations
   - Handson Experience in Workday Studio
   - Workday QA experience along with QTest and GIT lab knowledge
   - Experience in Workday HCM applications, Matrix and Composite reports
   - Proficient in Workday custom report building, Core Connectors and
   Packaged Integrations
   - Provide Support for Workday integration issues, changes to existing
   integrations and new integrations as well including Payroll, benefits, and
   Compensation
   - Understand and follows defined Integration/Development standards and
   best practices.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

N/A

*Education*

B.E or equivalent

*Work Location *(State, City and Zip)

San Antonio, TX

*Key words to search in resume*

Workday Integration, Payroll, QTest, HCM Modules

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*