Hi,

  I recently installed Android-Koolu-1.0 on my Freerunner. The installation
worked fine, I
installed it with Qi "support" and of course Qi on my phone (in the NAND). I
followed the
instructions
(
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Android_on_Freerunner#Installing_Android_on_an_SD_card
)
to create files and boot from SD card by Qi.

  Then today I git cupcake source code from Koolu to create kernel and
rootfs files. I
also followed the same instructions to create, but I think it doesn't update
to Android-1.5

  I try to create one project with API version 3 to install, but failed. So
I think the
Android version is 1.0, not 1.5. And I also found the Setting->"About
Phone"->"Firmware version"
is 1.0, is it for android version?

  How to update to cupcake with Android 1.5?

  Thanks for your big help.

Regard,
Alan