On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 05:38:12 pm bluestar8783 wrote:

> Dear Chris:

Hiya,

>         I have 2 partitions(vfat and ext3) in my SD card,
>         because I use this partition to put Koolu Beta 7 Release to flash,
>         and it works well

Very odd!  I would still strongly suggest you back up everything on that SD
card and then repartition and reformat with those instructions as I hit the
same error as you (naively thinking that the Koolu install had done it for me)
and couldn't get it to work until I'd done so.

Best of luck!
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP