Oops, hit "send" instead of "save". I've copied this message to the
mailing list.

Sorry to spam all of you, but a number of questions have come up on
both the forums (see
http://forum.koolu.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=467&sid=c07de837d4d4227043511cbea40f2d47)
and the mailing list about the status of Koolu's Android port to
Freerunner. We haven't seen any response from anyone associated with
Koolu to any of this discussion, and I haven't seen a post to the
mailing list from either Brian or Marcelo since July, or commits to
Git in the same period. Meanwhile, the Koolu website is touting the
HTC Hero with Android and almost all mentions of  Android on
Freerunner seem to have disappeared.

So, is Koolu abandoning development of an Android port for Freerunner?
If so:
  Is there any plan for transitioning code and any other assets to the
community?
  How long do you expect the Git and Trac servers to remain available?
If not:
  What is the status of the porting effort?
  Why haven't we seen any development activity?

Please respond as soon as possible so that we can start to make plans
to move forward.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Ancona