Hi all.

Recently posted another entry but not showed, if it is double posted, my

I'm trying to build 3 usbip modules in Intel Android-ia 3.10.20 kernel,
after tweaking sopurces to have the same vermagic in the compiled modules
those do not load in the target TAblets with same kernel. Error 126 is

Can anybody help please? No Log info is throwed, and modules don't load
even with -f parameter

REally newbe in this tasks.

"Android Linux Kernel Development" group.
to android-kernel+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.