I would need to know the specific device and image build to be sure but, I
suspect that kernel feature of only loading signed (using the random
private key used in the kernel build that is deleted as part of the CI)
driver modules is preventing you from loading your side loaded driver
module.

With enforced driver signing enabled you need to build the kernel and the
modules together using the same keys in the kernel build to have insmod or
whatever work.

--mark

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 8:32 AM, Jose Luis s <joselu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Recently posted another entry but not showed, if it is double posted, my
> apoligizes.
>
> I'm trying to build 3 usbip modules in Intel Android-ia 3.10.20 kernel,
> after tweaking sopurces to have the same vermagic in the compiled modules
> those do not load in the target TAblets with same kernel. Error 126 is
> showed.
>
> Can anybody help please? No Log info is throwed, and modules don't load
> even with -f parameter
>
> REally newbe in this tasks.
>
> Thanks

create interesting things.