Hey, I'm working on marshmallow on a dragonboars and I'm trying to make my
sensor into a one shot mode instead of on change mode (module:
https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/msm.git/+/android-msm-bullhead-3.10-marshmallow-dr-0/drivers/input/misc/vl6180).
 But my android test application getreportingmode() keeps showing the device as
on change instead of one shot mode. I changed the min_delay to -1 for one shot
mode in the sensor_t. I'm thinking the HAL layer is probably not reading this
correctly but couldn't find an example of HAL or kernel module that does one
shot (no wake up). Looking for help in pointing me in the right direction.
Thanks!