Hi,

NetworkManager can be used as root, but i had problems using it as a regular
user.
All the possible options (connect/disconnect/create/delete etc) was unavailable
(greyed out). I found on the net that a file is missing for this functionality:
 /etc/polkit-1/localauthority/50-local.d/org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.pkla
Providing it resolves the problem. Now, i can connect/disconnect the wired
network.

But still i have a problem: trying to add any kind of a new connection i get
this
error message at last:

 "No session found for uid 1000 (No session found for uid 1000)"

Searching the net i could not find anything in connection with Angstrom, but i
found
it on other distros. They refer to the file /etc/pam.d/system-auth where the
pam_systemd.so should be added. I could not find these files in any pam
modules, and
also could not find pam source newer than the version 1.1.5 (dated october
2011).

Please help me

Thanx in adevance
Gyorgy Kovesdi