On 2012-08-20 04:07, Gary Thomas wrote:
On 2012-08-20 03:29, Koen Kooi wrote:
Op 16 aug. 2012, om 19:22 heeft Gary Thomas <g...@mlbassoc.com> het volgende
geschreven:

I'm trying to build using hardfp on ARM9

Hahahahahaha, very funny. There are no ARM9 SoCs out there with a floating
point coprocessor that actually works.

A mere typo - it's actually an OMAP

How about answering the real question (restatted):

I'm trying to build using hardfp on OMAP and having some troubles with
a few packages, in particular libvpx.

I found this page

http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/feeds/next/ipk/eglibc/armv7a-hardfp/debug/Packages.stamps
which seems to show that libvpx has been built for this environment:
   1291555767 libvpx-dbg_0.9.5-r5.0.9_armv7a-hardfp.ipk

Where is the Angstrom source tree that was used to create these packages?  The
recipe used is not the same as the most recent one in the meta-oe tree.

Please, can someone explain where these packages came from?  I just want to
find the
recipe for libvpx-dbg_0.9.5-r5.0.9

Thanks