Ok, they are yocto branches. Board I'm playing with is at91sam9260ek
derivative (oooold), so, yocto is out of question. As Atmel is not yocto
participant there is nothing in yocto for this board, so it's far too long
a road to walk. In fact, even the OE-classic stuff for 9260ek is very
outdated. I have updated some - like kernel - for my own boards "layer", if
you can call that such in OE-classic. Anyhow, thanks for you information.

BTW I suppose there is no point providing any new stuff to OE-classic. I
wold have some, like usb_modeswitch update, chrony update, architecture
independent version of isl2026 kenel module, sakis3g 3g connection script.
Somehow, I feel it as waste of my and others time not sharing them. Let's
take this isl2026. It really was hard to find the original version I
started to work from (Buglabs version). That was very tightly dependent to
their board's architecture while mine is not. On the other hand, it's not
necessarily that usual that RTC is needed as it was in our case when there
was a bug in at91sam9260 RTC.
-Matti