On Jun 29, 2013, at 11:17 AM, Charles Nicholson <charles.nichol...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks everyone for the quick response.  Once we get things working, I'd be
> happy to contribute a page to the wiki about how to freeze and build
> Angstrom locally without further updates, if people think that would be
> helpful.
>
> (BTW, the build machine in question has no access to the outside internet,
> which might also be contributing to the errors I'm seeing?  All git
> commands against github etc. fail…)

We strive to make it such that it doesn't have to enquire once you download. So
when you see that some recipe is
trying to query the sources from www you should check if it has

SRCREV set to a hardcoded git SHA sometimes it might have tagnames or AUTOREV
assigned to SRCREV
that will need to be changed to specific git commit SHAs
So that can be your first contribution.