Hello

I am trying to use Angstrom 2007.12 on an SD card via altboot on my C750,
without success. What happens is that if I press any key during boot to
bring up the altboot menu the C750 freezes after a few seconds.  I tried all
images (altboot, console, etc.), I even performed a NAND restore of the
original sharp rom before flashing each image, just to be sure I start from a
clean setup.
The SD card is functional (tested on a card reader on my laptop).
Kernel version is 2.6.23, altboot is 1.1.1+wip-SVNR70-r0, and i've done "ipkg
update/upgrade" before trying.

I describe my problems in bug 3459.

Is this a known problem? If so, is there any workaround?

I would be grateful for any pointers.

-Grigorios Prasinos